Thursday, March 12, 2009

Table Trays make great gifts...

I bought this table tray in a kit at Roberts Craft. The plexie glass top is removable so you can change the picture in it. I made a simple scrapbook page and placed it inside and put it on my living room coffee table. It's easy easy easy and doesn't take long at all. I made another one for a friend as a wedding gift. She loves it. I cut out the pictures from their announcement and used those as the main photo. It turned out quite nice. Just one more easy gift that you can put your personal touch on and best of all total cost was $12.00. That's a steal!
Truly, Gifted

4 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

That's a way cute idea, I'm totally afraid I'll mess it up though. I'm totally going to have to try it.

Mrs.Gifted said...

Jess I promise it's way easier than it looks. 80) thanks for the comment

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

evonne6kid said...

My sister used to give trays as gifts but I could never figure out how to make them more personal, thanks for finally answering that question!