Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Clear Frame Gift

I made this gift for a friend. It was again very easy and I know anyone could do it. I just bought a Mat less frame at Wal-mart, Cutout some letters and stuck them in between the glass. (Try not to over think it like I almost did. You don't have to make letters backwards). I then took some simple scrapbook Embellishments and placed them on the front of the glass to give more texture and a 3-D look. Easy Cheesy yet a memorable handmade from the heart gift.
Truly, Mrs. Gifted
P.S. For the wrapping I simple wrapped in some coordinating tissue paper and tied it of with a wide sheer wired black ribbon and a hot pink Gerber Daisy on top. and I know laugh is spelled wrong LOL don't worry I fixed it before I gave it to her. 80)

1 comment:

Holly T said...

Ok I was really embarrassed for you for a minute because I thought that you gave it to her with Laugh spelt wrong. Phew! That would have been awkward.