Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Gifts Galore...

I recently threw a baby shower for my friend at work. She is having a girl and they are naming her Ireland (so pretty). I was so excited to make these gifts for her, I've had them in my head's craft/gifting bank for quite sometime. Thanks for having a girl Tryn! 80)



This was my first Diaper cake and it took some fine tuning but it turned out fantastic.

This if you couldn't tell is one of those travel wipes cases that you fit in you diaper bag. I just could not help embellishing it.
I made a Black, Red and, White TuTu with coordinating ribbons so it could match her room and be used as part of the decor when baby isn't having fun in it.

I also made a second TuTu out of Black, Pink, and lime green accented with ribbon as well. Just to have a little fun with. I love the way these tutu's turned out. I know baby will look so cute in her pictures and have so much fun in them. Plus maybe it will inspire baby to love dance as much as mommy does. I made some viynl lettering for baby's room as well.80)
I also have pictures from my sil kaylee's baby shower that was the night before this. I did the decorations for this shower with the help of my wonderful mom. They will be posted soon, so stay tuned. Thanks
Truly, Mrs.Gifted

2 comments:

Risa said...

You were right, Mrs. Gifted. Your diaper cake beats the pants off of anyone else's attempt. It makes me want to have another baby, just so you'll throw me a shower.

Anonymous said...

Nat says:
OMG Missy. No wonder ur busy...u have 2 BLOGS??!!

I love the diaper cake & u know I love the "tutu's". They are just my size!

**HUGS**