Sunday, July 26, 2009

What a SWEET Idea...

Here are some of my favorite sweets inspired gifts I've found online. Some make great gifts others make sweets favors, But all are absolutely YUMMY!
pssst- Those are amazing chocolate covered oreo to please any crowd!!!

A wonderful parting gift for guests.





Sugar rimmed glasses can make a sweet drink Sparkle.


Lovely wrapped baked good can make any one's day!
Lollipops inspired baby gift are really receiving blankets. But you think about it this can be done with just about anything that rolls up!


MMMMMMMM who doesn't love a good Ice cream Sunday with a Cherry on top! (a towel or blanket put in a Sunday cup! Clever Clever)

Your Sweet tooth isn't satisfied yet, try these delish boxed "cupcakes"!
Hope I didn't make you to hungry! But whats a sweet tooth when you can't indulge a little!!! 80)
Truly, Mrs. Gifted

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Oh wow, I just came across your website and love all your ideas. Especially your diaper cakes. I just started making those and I am always looking for more ideas. I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.

Thank you,
Pauline