Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I’m Back….

So back with some great finds…

1st let me give a shout out to my cousin Jessica she made this awesome quilt for her husband and the coolest thing is she made it out of her hubby’s old MISSION TIES!!! So creative!!! good think Jess….(sorry I can’t get the pic to work so see it here it’s just past the cute camping pics.)

Next I have to show you my yard sale find for 1 smakaroo…. Before(sorry it’s blurry…) I know, it’s not very pretty… It came with scratches galore and scraggly sticks poking out. Until I cut the straggles off, painted it, and filled it….After It turned out pretty good I think and it looks great on top of my kitchen cabinet with my other sunflowers. 80) You may have to look pretty hard but you can find some great things for crafting and awesome pieces of furniture to refurbish.

*****What have you found at a garage sale and took it from drab to Fab????*****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello i would like to know if u dont mind if you can do a little alteration to your product name please un less urname is Gifted?

Please right back at mrsgifted@gmail.com Thank YOU