Monday, September 7, 2009

Yea for Fall!!!

Well it's almost fall. Which means decor of beautiful Autumn Oranges, Reds, and Browns. I love these colors. I love fall...the smells,colors,sweater weather, pumpkins, cornstalks... fantastic!!! In fact Mr.Gifted and I love it so much that our kitchen/dining room is decked in fall colors. Here are some great fall crafts I've found: This front door is very festive!



I love this candles in the Metal Pumpkin. Trey chic!!!Fun little decorations to hold anything like recipes, name cards for place settings at a fab fall party, Pictures, anything really! And if your looking to make it a little more adult use richer colors, real of fake leaves instead of foam, or simply take off the smiley face. Just Love It!!! (Also a great craft for the kids.
Now this is an extreme fall decor door. It is quite beautiful but a bit too much for my taste.

If you have a favorite fall craft or decor piece. Let me know and I'll feature it on my blog!
Have Fun and Happy Fall days!
Truly, Mrs. Gifted 80)


No comments: