Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Camera Strap Cover



So Mr. A and I deceided to try a phototour in Vegas. (to check out what we came up with, go to my photogblog Truly Gifted Design and Photography and Mr.A's The Wanna Be Photographer as well)

I've seen these sweet sylish strap covers on several craft site and Itsy stores. They looked comfy and would give me the little extra padding I need so I got to work. The strap covers on some websites can go for $$$25-60.00 smackaroos (gasp-but appreciate that most were hand made with love but with a little spare fabric straps I made these for $0!!! 80) You know I love a great deal and even better free. If you would like to make one you can find a great tutorial here on Cluck Cluck Sew. Enjoy
Truly, Mrs. Gifted 80)

1 comment:

Yep said...

The straps are nice....a little girly, but for a girl that would be good. You should make some for dudes.