Monday, October 19, 2009

Suggestions anyone?


So i know these pictures aren't my best but bare with me. This fist picture is that I'm requesting suggestions on hence the paper with the question mark. i have made this wall grouping on a wall in my living room. The rusted sign, bronze keys, and over sized pocket watch were a little over $50.00 at Roberts Craft, Oh but wait, I forgot to tell you that I got them at a killer deal of 65% off each item giving me a final check out of.....$17.50!!! AMAZING
Any who I am taking suggestions of what I should put in place of the lovely artwork that is the question mark. If you have any I would love to hear them. Thanks.

Above is a sign that my mother made for Mr.A and I last Christmas. If you can't really see the black lettering it says Be True to Who You Are and the Family Name You Bare. I hung above our front door to help remind us and our future little gifted kidletts. have fun.
Truly, Mrs. Gifted

1 comment:

Risa said...

I have no suggestions for your question mark because I've learned I can't decorate worth crap. As for the Ashdown sign, I'm having a hard time putting ours up because "bare" should be spelled "bear." If I put something misspelled up in my house it will haunt me forever.