Saturday, March 6, 2010

What to do???

I cannot wait for the trees to look like this!!!! I'm sick of the brown moldy looking mucky muck!!!
Okay so I have been a little obsessed with making flowers lately. Flowers out of ribbon, out of zippers, out of burlap, out of fabric....basically whatever I can get my hands on. I even got some great vintage zippers from my grandma to work with. I'm going to be posting them soon and will be selling some of them as well. I'm so excited to see what you think so stay tuned. Also stay tuned to see the ideas and pictures of the Rockstar baby shower my mom and I will be throwing for my sister. Not to mention the gifts I have in mind to make for little baby boy. Have fun ya'll it's spring craft time so get ta craftin'!!! 80)

Truly, Mrs. Gifted

No comments: